motorised valve problem again I think ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a glow-worm spacesaver 50brmk11 and had problem with HW not heating up. This was three years ago when I posted here for help and was advised the motorised valve could be sticking. The advice was spot on as I located the valve and gave it (Whit Fir) with a good shaking with both hands and to my delight, unstuck the valve and have been living :D ever since, well up until now :(
The HW now heats up when just the CH is on so I presume that the valve has got stuck again. Have tried the Whit Fir several time but to no avail. So looks like I need new valve which I think I can fit myself as there is no gas to deal with.
Can anyone advise what type of motorised valve or part number I would ask for and where I can purchase one or can the valve be taken of and cleaned or something.
Thanks,
Hammish.

Sponsored Links
Located model number (SUNVIC SD2701) and by reading other posts in the forum got to Sunvic website who have this model listed :D Contacted them by phone and can supply through company such as Graham's, who have an account with them. Just hope they don't add to much to the list price :eek:
Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back