Motorised valve ticking noise

I think he means he played a smartarse shot, because he was knackered after a hard day @ work..in other words he was trying to be funny( no harm in that)......either that or he just likes to fling abuse...your reply back was mild ;)

Sponsored Links
i hope one day "knackered" becomes a proper engineering term. because the word actually has some , cant put me finger on it, but some..gravitas.
in fact i like to use it a lot.... but when in front of the clergy, infirm and pompous, i use the term "broken"
knackered is a good half way house to saying to your average punter...
the" frekkin fekker is fekked"

although im sure mr agile uses the spin option... "im sorry my dear, the component has reached the end of its useful life....and despite several attemps at re-viving it with my trusty ball pein hammer, the component in question has still neglected to perform to manufactures specifications, and it is with the deepest regret that i have to inform you , that a new item will have to be acquired..." :LOL: :eek: ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back