Mouse poison thhat won't killl my cat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can help? I have mice in my house under the flooboards. I am using a humane mouse trap but this is not enough. I can lift the floorboards in my lounge and I want to use poison. I am really worried abvout my cat finding one of the poisoned mice and eating it. What effective poison is safe for cats?

Sponsored Links
dont bother.

get the "tom and gerry style" mouse traps

traps.jpg

it kills them there and then, unlike poison which kills them slowly, then you have to find the dead mouse.

put a small slice of mars bar on as bait, or as i found out last night half a do-nut works well too (i have the pictures)

breezer........Is exactly right, do you want rotting mice under your floorboards..... :eek:

Put the cat under the floorboards and the mice will disappear in no time.

Sponsored Links
If you have mice then your cat is rubbish, get a new cat!
Or maybe your cat & mouse are the real Tom & Jerry, the mouse being the smarter of the 2 :D

rat / mice traps work 24/7 cats dont.

oh just caught another rat today

haha just had a look on youtube for "mouse trap" I thought they killed them straight away but it dosnt....make for some satisfying watching :evil: better then Natural world anyway :LOL:

mice are easy, traps and plenty of them, I used to use cracker with a bit of jam on, but yeah chocolate is recommended, I just resent giving them any

the mice dispeared when the rats arrived, now that is man's work, got 14 traps, poison and a electric one down there

the poison is dicey but it helps show when there's one 'about' and I've got full access to the crawl space under the house, you can always find them in the end when they smell enough

bloody things

wouldn't one of those snapper traps break the cat's paw?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back