Moving Boiler Flue - 45 degree angle?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Really stuck with this one, and thinking there may not be a solution unfortunately, but thought I would ask the experts . . . .

My boiler is in the cellar below the kitchen and the Flue comes straight up i50cm and then right angles to the outside wall. This used to be inside a cupboard so wasn't an issue, but we are moving our kitchen and were hoping to put the integrated fridge in this location - Is there any way we would be able to get the flue closer to the wall so the fridge would be closer in to the wall? (thinking maybe running the horizontal pipe at 45 degrees?) - otherwise, we will have to rearrange our layout

Boiler is an Atag ic28

Thanks

Attachments

• 20230410_135155.jpg
    20230410_135155.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 20230410_133302.jpg
    20230410_133302.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 67
Sponsored Links
You might be able to use x2 45 degree elbows, or an additional 90 degree elbow to take closer to the wall. Might need eyes on site though to confirm.

You might be able to use x2 45 degree elbows, or an additional 90 degree elbow to take closer to the wall. Might need eyes on site though to confirm.
thanks for coming back so quickly - does that mean the horizontal pipe could run at 45 degrees?

thanks for coming back so quickly - does that mean the horizontal pipe could run at 45 degrees?
No, it means some additional fittings will allow the vertical pipe to move closer to the wall, or is that not what you wanted?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back