Country
United Kingdom
O.K. Moz, I found this and thought of you,
I-say-lol-too-much.gif
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
or a mars bar from the late shop after those drugggies hes been on ..lol

Sponsored Links
He could have had the one I've just eaten. It had Believe written all over it :rolleyes:

I bought myself a Boost bar and flipping hubby scoffed it so i ended up with a Mars bar that no one else wanted :(

Brightness

a moment on the lips , a life time on them hips , my love :(

Moz said:
Brightness

a moment on the lips , a life time on them hips , my love :(

Yeah I know but I have only had some porridge for brekkie and some chicken and green salad for lunch. I needed my weekly dose of choccy LOL

When she says weekly, she means she splits that weekly dose over at least seven smaller doses as one big dose in one go would be too much ;)

:p :p :p @ Hermes and Noodlz. No I actually did mean my WEEKLY dose of chocolate! I'm not like a lot of women who would kill for choccy and actually prefer some nice strong cheese!

Now cheese would be a daily dose but chocolate, if I lived alone would probably go out of date in my cupboard.

It just annoys me that whenever I do fancy a bit (of choccy ;) ) someone else always scoffs it :evil:

Pitbull, I'm always agreeable to a cuddle - especially with a doggy. They never answer back and still love you even when you tell them off for being in the way :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back