mr moat

Sponsored Links
yeah, a bit odd it's not got a mention.... although it ain't finished yet i guess.!!! however... "MR" moat? he's a killer already ffs.. let's drop the 'Mr'....

haven't they drafted in the SAS? shows how good they are...!?

Bit odd, biggest manhunt for a long time, i cannot believe that hes done one, bet hes underground,armoured cars from ireland

talking SAS in the rag.

lessons will be learned, yeah yeah yeah.....

This will give police a better argument, so their payment/police units should not be cut.

Sponsored Links
long time ago, people do change.

This what happens when i post, someone has to slate because of how i am, or was last week

I say it how it is, end of.

Fair enough libby, but you did say last night that you were back on the "pinchy pinchy" due to an apparent necessity. This means that it is in your interest for the police to be reduced in number and less effective in their catching-of-crooks abilities.

I'm not slating you, merely stating the facts based on the information you have supplied. I'm not threatening you, but if you're in the business of stealing, you are potentially threatening me and my family; more so as we live in the same town

Stange half the country's police force has been drafted to look for this killer.

Try phoning the local police station to get someone to attend. It takes a while before they arrive

A police car was driving slowly down the street I was working in. It went past my van just as I opened the back door on the van. It stopped and pessanger plod asked me if the van belonged to me.

I said yes.

He said the road fund is out of date.

I said it is not. Current one is on the dash.

It should be on the screen says he.

I said it is on the dashboard. What a waste of police time. Police force now cannot prosecute the criminals so the honest citizens are being set upon by the police for minor infringements.

however... "MR" moat? he's a killer already ffs.. let's drop the 'Mr'....

I say just drop him, shoot to kill. I don't think there is any doubt about his actions and he was only just releashed from jail, so I guess they considered him sound of mind or they would not have put him back on the streets :rolleyes:

Stange half the country's police force has been drafted to look for this killer.

Seems a bit of a farce to me and they have also drated NI forces in.

Try phoning the local police station to get someone to attend. It takes a while before they arrive

A police car was driving slowly down the street I was working in. It went past my van just as I opened the back door on the van. It stopped and pessanger plod asked me if the van belonged to me.

I said yes.

He said the road fund is out of date.

I said it is not. Current one is on the dash.

It should be on the screen says he.

I said it is on the dashboard. What a waste of police time. Police force now cannot prosecute the criminals so the honest citizens are being set upon by the police for minor infringements.

You see what happens when you shoot a cop, if it was some poor old sod kicked to death by a bunch of ferral kids Hmmm

I think the most frightening thing is that police woman, she looks like she just jumped out of a coffin.

Sponsored Links
Back