msc 730 visonic wireless outdoor siren

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there i ve recently paid almost 1300 euros for the installation of powermax complete. now i want to change some parametres of my siren without calling the "expert" again. i have checked the users manual and i found nth. i ve downloaded also the installers manual but nth again. is there anyway to change my sirens settings from the panel.any help would be very appreciated

Sponsored Links
Basically i want to enable the activity led and change the smnounder volume if its possible because i think is not loud enough

As far as I know there is no activity leds.
And the sound is 110db and not changeable. Although the fire sound is different to the alarm.

Sponsored Links
In the sirens manual it says that the activity led can be enabled by a jumber in the siren. but if i open the siren to change the jumber the sirens tamber will trigger an alarm

And one more question.
if i take my sim card out to credit it is there any way to avoid triggering the alarm or i should't worry for tamper alarm if my alarm is not in arm state?

Ahh silly me its a MCS not a MSC, does help.

This does have LEDs with a jumper, of course the siren will trigger and the panel go into alarm. What else do you expect when you "tamper" with it?

The sound cannot be increased.( The internal can be of course, it is in the user menu).
Another can be enrolled though a very simple procedure if you have the engineer code.

As for the Sim card why remove it to top up, use the card it came with. Link it to an account.
But if you open the lids the tampers will go off. Unless you have the engineer code.

All in the book, which also states this is not a DIY item.

Argh it is a pay as you go card and it needs to be in a phone to top up.

Have you actually checked that? with many pay-as-you go cards you can top-up online or by calling the top-up line from another phone.

Unfortunately with this brand of sim cards you can't top them like that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back