Multi tool

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking to buy a multi tool. No idea what to go for.

Cheap but decent i guess with tool less blade changing.

Corded be fine as only for DIY.

Any advice be great.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If you're not a brand snob, I was in Aldi the other day and I noticed they had theirs on offer.

Go corded rather than cordless - more power than cordless and less chance of the vibration damaging the battery

Sponsored Links
Go corded rather than cordless - more power than cordless and less chance of the vibration damaging the battery
that comment actually made me laugh out loud-----i though wow the vibration is so great it finds a remote battery to attack:ROFLMAO:

and before any one thinks this comment is at all negative jxk knows me well(y)

I would go corded too if I was buying another one. The one I have is corded although I have used a cordless one.

That looks like it uses an allen key

It does but unless you're changing the blade constantly it's not a big deal.
Cheap and tool less blade changing might not go hand in hand.

I have used cheap oscillating saws and expensive ones. The very cheap ones vibrate a lot. Not too much of a problem if you only ever cut in to soft materials, but not nice if you are cutting in to timber/MDF/etc.

Realistically, what is your budget

I recently bought an emergency multitool because I didn't have mine with me and got this.

It's as good as the dewalt.
I think good blades make a difference, I use bosch blades.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back