murder in woolich

...Wonder if it's the start of the revolution :cool:
Not revolution, civil war.
I've said it for years that we were going in the wrong direction and that it would all end in tears i.e. actual armed conflict on British soil. Everybody laughed in my face and said I was nuts.
I'm still nuts, but people don't laugh any more when I say it.

Sponsored Links
The EDL are useless, why don't they ever attack the Clerics that preach their **** all over the country, or these stupid marches saying British Police Die ?

Instead they fight the police , and innocent Muslims , as Muhammed Ali said when questioned how do you feel sharing your religion with these people, he replied how,do you,feel,sharing yours with Hitler

I hope these scum die a slow lingering death. Might be a good idea to refuse them treatment for their injuries, except enough just to keep the b*****ds alive , but in extreme pain. I cannot feel anything but hatred for these pair. May they rot in hell.

Sponsored Links
Weapon and ammo in barracks all lockd away and chain of command to get them out but would prob only be allowed if a direct threat.
also if any sentries on duty there weapons have usually not got any ammo

It was the same when I was in the RAF. Why issue firearms without ammunition. It can only be for appearance.

...Wonder if it's the start of the revolution :cool:
Not revolution, civil war.
I've said it for years that we were going in the wrong direction and that it would all end in tears i.e. actual armed conflict on British soil. Everybody laughed in my face and said I was nuts.
I'm still nuts, but people don't laugh any more when I say it.

Enoch Powell said it a long time ago. I'm afraid it looks more and more likely.

Short version: riots, arson, violence, that sort of thing in areas with high ethnic concentrations.
As I said, it is as if the info about it is completely suppressed here, but the photos I've seen are pretty grim.
Reporting seems to be finally seeping though, but "sanitised" e.g. conservative numbers and vague wording with the usual euphemisms.
Hard to tell what the truth is, but it seems widespread, thousands involved, high percentage similar to the brethren in Woowich.
Has been going on for four days now.

It's true. I hadn't heard any of this on the news. Still, they can't keep such things secret indefinitely.

Given the latest footage that has appeared ( Link ) it appears that plod gave a good measured reponse to the threat they faced, whilst minimising the risk to the general public.

No spraying around of automatic fire that we often see from our cousins across the pond!

3. There was a fast and widespread condemnation from many muslim organisations, from local mosque leaders to the British muslim council. And no wishy washy beating around the bush either: " I/we completely and unreservedly condemn this act. It is totally against ......" and so on.
Can't remember that happening after 7/7 or 9/11. What brought this change about?

The change is that people have managed to get the view accross that it is not acceptable. The Govt have realised since admitting that multicultural immigration has failed that you can't simply label someone Racist or Islamaphobic anymore because they had a valid point all along that had been swept under the carpet.
The condemnation from the Muslim Communities is well overdue but finally the wrappers have come off the box and the Police and Government have realised you have to call a spade a spade. Ethnic grooming peadophile rape gangs have been revealed and the authorities have been seen to have turned a blind eye due to over sensitive racial views. The Muslim Groups have realised that they can no longer stay silent and pretend nothing is happening or that they will be protected because any critisism will immediately be dismissed as racism. They have realised that the time has come to condemn these actions to distance themselves from the perpetrators and calm any possible reprisals.

3. There was a fast and widespread condemnation from many muslim organisations, from local mosque leaders to the British muslim council. And no wishy washy beating around the bush either: " I/we completely and unreservedly condemn this act. It is totally against ......" and so on.
Can't remember that happening after 7/7 or 9/11. What brought this change about?

It's pretty simple: there is rampant racism between Asians and Africans. Now how would a moderate Muslim Asian feel about a rich, bored and frustrated Christian African, a huge muscular man with masses of testosterone and a history of minor criminality, appearing to embrace Islam and then going off at the deep end, committing violent murder in the most public way possible, all in the name of the moderate Asian's religion? No wonder Muslims have rushed to disassociate themselves from this.

Re Swedish riots...

Out of a total 103,000 immigrants last year, 43,900 were asylum seekers, almost 50% up from 2011. Nearly half of these were refugees from fighting in Syria, Afghanistan or Somalia, and will get at least temporary residency.

Among 44 industrialised countries, Sweden ranks fourth in the absolute number of asylum seekers, and second relative to its population, according to United Nations figures.

Policing in Stockholm has already been the focus of controversy this year, with allegations that police were picking out darker-skinned immigrants for identity checks on subway trains.

Ok the police are picking on the immigrants, but fck me look at the state of the countries they've come from...

What's wrong with targeting criminals? If you want to catch a mugger you don't go quizzing the pensioners. If you want to catch fish - then fish where the fish are known to be. Simples. I think they call it profiling.

Ok check out Anjem Choudary

He on TV was unable to condem the beheading of one of our soldiers..

Here's another Abu Qatada, then. How many more like him?

And still the hate preaching goes on unabated. Why does our government tolerate this sort of thing? We can all see now what the result can be. It seems, also, that our judiciary are proving to be supporters, in effect, of this encouragement of terrorism. Still, the government make laws which then have to be applied (whether they like it or not) by the courts, so the buck stops with them.

I don't realistically expect any positive action to be taken, however. As a nation, we seem unable to learn from our mistakes.

No, I foresee more of these muslim terrorist activities in the future and, not long afterwards, inevitable race riots.

Sponsored Links
Back