music for a romantic atmosphere

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to impress a woman, what music do you suggest to get her "in the mood" and create a nice atmosphere?

I just downloaded

Brian McKnight - Back at one. It has a timeless, relaxing quality, as well as the lyrics being highly relevant.

Any others you can think of?

Cheers. :cool:

Sponsored Links
Well Steve, women are not logical creatures and always follow their emotions so if you remember that and play to their emotions you will have the upper hand.

What emotional songs spring to mind? They will love that X factor song Hero and she might respond how you are hoping if you get it right. ;)

Sponsored Links
Madeleine Peyroux?
iloveyou.gif

Nat King Cole?:cool:
Bryan Adams?
puke.gif

Eva Cassidy or Dusty Springfield?
bowdown.gif

I would just pick some stuff that I personally like, then at least you can be genuine about why you like it, and talk about that.

Or you could ask what music she likes, and buy it in readiness.

It would very much depend on your age and the age of the woman you wish to , for the want of a better word, overcome!

If you are thinking that because many of us are slightly or much older than yourself, that we have somehow acquired the mystical knowledge of how to understand women, and how their minds work....you are very much mistaken! :eek:

Ninebob's probably got a better insight than most of us, oh the irony!

My 2p worth: many years ago I used to go out with a very sweet girl who named Crowded House as her favourite band. But whenever I played my Kyuss CD, she claimed that this song got her all 'gooey'

And there was me trying for months to get her in the mood by playing 'Weather With You'
:LOL:

You can't second guess 'em, (except the really thick ones ) so don't even try. ;)

if you dont get laid after buying her a kebab and a bacardi breezer, she aint the girl for you.

As for music, you're gonna have to download the enricky iglooasis album unfortunately :(

Btw, how old is said woman?

Sponsored Links
Back