My first solo project : a wooden bar (ash olive tree) !

Reaction score
Country
France
Hi everyone ! :)
I started carpentry a year and a half ago, i'm kinda proud to present you my first solo project : a wooden bar made with some ash olive tree ! The size is 1800 x 1100 x 520 (in mm), it took me 80H to complete it.

Tell me what do you think about it, if you like it or not and how can i be better I also made a video on how i made it if you are curious :

Thank you for your help !

Paul
1 -Miniature_retouche_BD.jpg
3 - IMG_20220831_094920.jpg

Sponsored Links
wow, that is some workshop you have created in 18 months, but why did you make the film in mirror image.

Very impressed with your first project, nice job

wow, that is some workshop you have created in 18 months, but why did you make the film in mirror image.

Very impressed with your first project, nice job
Thank you so much !!! :D i didnt created it, it is my boss's shop iam only an apprentice ! :)

Sponsored Links
Has it had an applied varnish finish yet?
It'd be nice to see the finished article.
Yes i put 3 layers of invisible varnish on it, on the first picture it is the finished product :) i used varnish for kitchen and bathroom to protect it more

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back