my Hoover Performa 1100 ac110 keeps stopping mid cycle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, my Hoover Performa 1100 ac110 keeps stopping mid cycle, especially between 4 and 5 on 40 degrees wash. It also doesn't seem to get very hot even on 90 degrees. We've had it taken away to be fixed twice now and each time it's brought back they say it's fixed. We don't actually have much hot water coming from our house taps at the moment because of a different problem, could this be making the washing machine stop?

Any help would be great as it's starting to drive me mad.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
Sounds like the heater element. On a hotter wash you should be able to hear water heating up if you put your ear to the machine as it pauses in mid cycle. just like a kettle it can take a few minutes before it is apparent but you will hear it faintly as heat starts to come off the element

thanks for the help. Looks like was a loose connection to the element. seems to be working ok now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back