my radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi im wondering if anyone can help. I have one cold rad in my bathroom. My brotherin law has bled it and to no success it is still cold. Any ideas? Is the best option for a professional to come and look? Any ideas would help me :)

Sponsored Links
What about removing the rad and giving it a flush through with a hose pipe = could be a blockage. While the rads off, put a container under each valve and let a little water out of each valve to make sure they are working. Are pipes warm up to the valves?

its cold as i feel it to the valves, its around 5 years old now may need a new one? this radiator may have to take it off squeaky as suggested :confused:

Sponsored Links
the valves are open, its baffling me to be honest i have called in a favour from a professional who my wife knows hopefully it is something simple like a blokage lets see...thanks for your help guys

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back