myson apollo overheating

but that isnt located to the top right as kojakxx said its on the bend to the left of the he-ex

Sponsored Links
but that isnt located to the top right as kojakxx said its on the bend to the left of the he-ex

depends on the model. there are three stats on the right hand pipe on most of them

oh, neva seen tht.. all the 1's ive seen the overheat is on the left in the form of a tc interruptor

some have overheat at the front but thet are the larger, double heat exchanger models.
there is also a forth stat - pump overrun

Sponsored Links
thank you all and thats seems to have fixed the problem. but now i hav a leak in the airing cupboard from a cyclindrical obgect about 5 inch high with two pipes from the bottom and one from the top which goes into the loft. anyone no what this is and where to get one

sorry i dont have digital camera. why might it not need replacing if its leaking, can it be repaired or dont i need it.

regards andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back