Naked photos of....

Sponsored Links
Yes, but it is your ignorance that we are staggered by.

Really? My ignorance of the fact that the Apache is a hugely expensive, complicated, and difficult machine to fly, and that if he was not up to the task he would not be allowed to fly it because he'd kill himself with it?

The man is a capable, well trained soldier and pilot, despite what all you petty, ignorant little children think purely because he's a member of the royal family.

The boy is a spoilt knob. Get over it. You're not his real dad are you?

Yes, but it is your ignorance that we are staggered by.

Really? My ignorance of the fact that the Apache is a hugely expensive, complicated, and difficult machine to fly, and that if he was not up to the task he would not be allowed to fly it because he'd kill himself with it?

The man is a capable, well trained soldier and pilot, despite what all you petty, ignorant little children think purely because he's a member of the royal family.

The boy is a spoilt knob. Get over it. You're not his real dad are you?

Explain how he is spoilt?

Career wise, he has trained exactly the same as anyone else would have.

Besides his Royal title, he has done nothing any different.

Sponsored Links

He was pulled out of Afghanistan against his will by all accounts because of who he is.

He was pulled out of Afghanistan against his will by all accounts because of who he is.

Thats true yeah, that was down to a media outlet giving out info that he was on duty. He wanted to stay, but it could have caused more trouble for his fellow troops.....he didnt want to come home.

whilst not wishing them personal harm, i would love to see the royal family institution dismantled, and get rid of all the pomp surrounding it, well maybe not get rid of it, but have it sponsored by someone...... all that pomp and pagentry makes my skin crawl, and my blood boil knowing i'm paying for it.

The royal family costs us something like 70p each a year so I have heard.

Have they ever put it out to tender? I bet we could get a cheaper Royal family.

The royal family costs us something like 70p each a year so I have heard.

Have they ever put it out to tender? I bet we could get a cheaper Royal family.

That's more than quarter of a pint of lager in my local..... I'll take the lager thanks.

Sponsored Links
Back