Naked photos of....

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't go that far, just the council family that are rich anyway, that serve no purpose in a modern democracy.

I wouldn't go that far, just the council family that are rich anyway, that serve no purpose in a modern democracy.

And forget about the money tourists spend in the hope of seeing one of them. While they are there we are seen as a 'quaint olde country' which brings in the tourists who then spend money.
Lets face it, we certainly don't get the weather to attract sun bathers!

I've seen plenty of castles, thanks to the Royalty that has been. Getting rid of the Royals does not mean getting rid of our history.

Sponsored Links
Harry gets to fly a fancy helicopter therefore denying somebody else the chance who is almost certainly better qualified, and all because he wants to play in the army but not have to actually do anything dangerous like those lads on the ground.

The ignorance is staggering.

Yes, but it is your ignorance that we are staggered by.

Where did the Royals get all their medals from?

Harry gets to fly a fancy helicopter therefore denying somebody else the chance who is almost certainly better qualified, and all because he wants to play in the army but not have to actually do anything dangerous like those lads on the ground.

Is that the same Harry who has patrolled in Helmand Province, been on military duty in the Middle East and performed many other active duties in dangerous areas.

He was quoted as saying " There's no way I'm going to put myself through Sandhurst and then sit on my arse back home while my boys are out fighting for their country"

You can't knock the lad, hes done everything any other recruit would have done.

Is that the same Harry who has patrolled in Helmand Province, been on military duty in the Middle East and performed many other active duties in dangerous areas.

He was quoted as saying " There's no way I'm going to put myself through Sandhurst and then sit on my a**e back home while my boys are out fighting for their country"

You can't knock the lad, hes done everything any other recruit would have done.

You're not his dad by any chance?

Yes, but it is your ignorance that we are staggered by.

Really? My ignorance of the fact that the Apache is a hugely expensive, complicated, and difficult machine to fly, and that if he was not up to the task he would not be allowed to fly it because he'd kill himself with it?

The man is a capable, well trained soldier and pilot, despite what all you petty, ignorant little children think purely because he's a member of the royal family.

Sponsored Links
Back