Naked Sunbather

Sponsored Links
johnny_t said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/5014450.stm

Is it me, or does neighbour Mr.Jones, 34, sound like a big girl's blouse...?

what a plonker. what is he afraid of? My wife sunbathes topless in the garden, I shal have to watch out for twitching curtains! :D

he should be done for filming her nude, flipping perv.
I wonder what bit of him was 'shaking' :LOL:

She was in her back garden, not walking down the high street! Don't see the problem to be honest - what a load of fuss about nothing! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
No matter where you go. No matter what you do...Theres allways one.isn't there. and mr jones is certainly one...it said in the story that she was moving.The house next door to me is up for sale with a nice big long garden.. :LOL:

Actually, I've just thought up an alternative scenario....

Neighbour sunbathes in nude,

Mr.Jones decides to make a sneaky video to put in the old 'spank bank'

Mrs.Jones finds said film

Mr.Jones invents load of old arse as his cover story, setting in train an out of control sequence of events leading us to the story above.

Reckon its a possibility.....

Richardp said:
Dear Mr Jones
any chance of a few piccies ?

Sure....

why_you_shouldnt_sunbathe.jpg

no wonder you complained!
cheeky little begger should be sent to bed wiv no supper.

I bet his right hand is still shaking!

Mine is just from reading about it.

joe

Richardp said:
he should be done for filming her nude, flipping perv.
I wonder what bit of him was 'shaking' :LOL:

I agree Richard, on both counts!

When i was pregnant with my eldest (many moons ago) I used to sunbathe topless on the balcony of our top floor flat as we weren't overlooked. Well, I thought we weren't overlooked until one day I looked up and there was an RAF helicopter buzzing above me just to the left so they got the best view :eek: . I jumped up in surprise and saw the pilot and co-pilot both laughing - swines!

As we lived in an RAF block, all of my neighbours got to hear about it and I never heard the end of it :evil: They didn't take me to court though and I don't know if I was filmed or not - ooerrrr it's probably on release as Brighty does Dallas or summat :LOL:

Why the fe*k was Mr jones so shocked? And how shocked? It didn't stop him running for his cam-corder. Why on earth, are people on this island still so hung up about nudity? Is it a throw-back to theVictorian era? Sounds like Mr Jones was a throw back, a genetic throw back!
If people aren't harming others, then what is wrong with the naked body? It is a thing of nature. Perhaps Mr Jones dislikes nudity cause the other schoolboys laughed at him in the shower on P.E day.
And if any women need a safe haven, for naked sunbathing, away from prying eyes, my garden is available. :D :evil: :oops: :cool:

Brightness said:
and I don't know if I was filmed or not - ooerrrr it's probably on release as Brighty does Dallas or summat :LOL:
I can post the web link to it if you like ;) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back