Navien Combi Boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Razor.

What is the formula, indirectly refered to by the (hi) modifier that takes the data for the actual efficiency achieved during testing and from that data produces the 127%(hi) or 122%(hi) values.

It is possible to fiddle factor results, some potential customers will believe the impossible has happened. Potential customers with even the minimum scientific knowledge will not accept the fiddle factored efficency claimed if it is more than 99.99%

Navitron Systems. Auto pilots and othe navigation equipment.

Maybe someone is looking for some guidance.......

And what's the specific efficiency being tested numb nuts?

I think you'll find that for most manus the new range of boilers that are being launched will break the tests that were designed for older models

As I said if you have an issue either make a formal complaint or contact the test houses yourself directly and ask them to verify the results

Sorry explained it wrong. Under working conditions WP, the drop will be more then 1mbr. But the difference between the meter will still only be 1mbr.
OK, shall we leave it at that? I think we've kicked this to death! :(

MOD: Agreed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back