Need a glass balustered and bannister

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I have a straight 13 step staircase where the top third is covered by a dryline false ceiling.

The remaining 2 thirds are exposed and I was wondering where I can get hold of a glass screen specifically made for staircases. Basically you have like a pole on one side with some brackets sticking out and something similar on the other end where the glass sheet or sheets hold in place by being "clamped" by the brackets.

Furthermore I was also wondering at the same time where i can get a balustered similarly made from glass.

This is the type of baluster im on about guys
S%20East%204.jpg

And this is the type of bannister im on about
S.East%202.jpg

Sponsored Links
yup i have heard of google and have used it as my first source of info but its all dependant on what you search for

In my case i didnt know what these are specifically called hence searching for the keywords, baluster and glass

but thanks for the links anyway ;)

Sponsored Links
And that isnt what comes to everyones mind immediately, did you think of that?

I thought its just steel baluster hence the reason i wasnt gettin the results but thanks for your contributions

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back