Need one of these

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's a 3-phase 30A MCB. Made in England by Federal Electric and it's got Stab Lok printed on the side.
Does anyone know where I can get one from?
Thanks

sideviewof3-phaseMCB.jpg
[/img]

Sponsored Links
Good luck!!

I think that TP federal MCBs are one of the hardest parts on the planet to get hold of. :cry:

I have a couple of SP ones, but I don't suppose that is much help

There's an MCCB here, however the company are, apparently, suppliers of "new, obsolete and discontinued electrical equipment."

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
I'll go have a look. IIRC the biggest I have is 20A single pole.

It might do, but is it a 3 pole (3 phase) version you are after? Or a single pole (single phase) version?

There's an MCCB here, however the company are, apparently, suppliers of "new, obsolete and discontinued electrical equipment."

Thanks I've emailed them and await their reply.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
I will take a look, I am sure there is a couple at the office - a TP and SP I recall, but not sure on the rating. I think they are the ones with coloured dollys though....

I thought that all FE boards were to be condemned on sight? or was that just my old boss?

They are certainly not a current DB, and are probably coming up to renewal age, but they can't be condemned on sight, as you wouldn't condemn a BS3036 wylex board just for being old.

they tend to not have finger guards, easily touched terminals and are generally death traps.. nearly as bad as the 3phase fuse boards we have at work, where your hand is touching the exposed busbar above while you put cables into the row below..

I must admit though that those look better that other examples I've seen of FE breakers..

http://www.inspect-ny.com/fpe/fpe.html evidence against continued use...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back