Need to replace my boiler

Hi, I’m Director of Baxi’s spares operation and I can confirm that we do not use CET for reconditioning or repairing PCBs, or any other parts.

Which ever boiler you’ve got, we only recommend using the manufacturer’s approved parts that are guaranteed to have been produced to specification.

For Baxi, these are available via the interpart stockist network (www.interpartspares.co.uk).

Must have been Ideal then. :)

Sponsored Links
OP there were two generations of right hand pcb (usuallythe first to go due to the fan relay (the realculpret) beingon it) for that model the wrong one will not do any harm but boiler won't fire.

So it is very important to ensure you use a competent repair person who won't on fitting the incorrrect pcb (because that is mostcertainly what the merchants will supply in the first instance) will notpanic and state "boileris unrepairable here's my quote tofitanew one.

If I remember rightly the correct part number identification is a sticker on the transformer top.

I have often repaired these just fitting a new relay but it's frowned upon.

As Agile says get it seen to by someone competent it is a good boiler for the money.

i have one in a flat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back