NEFF Electric Cooker Heating element wire connection order

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I have just removed the heater element from the fan oven part of the double oven, however 2 of the 3 wires have come detached!
There are 2 brown sleeved wires and then a green colour one.
There are 4 connection points on the circle shape element. 2 at the top 2 at the bottom.

1 brown wire is still connected but where do I connect the other brown wires and the green one...?

Sponsored Links
Are the four connectors joined in two pairs?

What is on the end of the green/yellow wire?

Perhaps a picture would help.

Are the four connectors joined in two pairs?

What is on the end of the green/yellow wire?

Perhaps a picture would help.

Hi yes 2 pairs. A pic now attached. It looks like the brown wire is connected to the top but the element is laid upside down so actually brown wire connected to bottom pair of connectors,

I can't make out to what the double connector is attached.

Is it the end of the element bent over or is it attached to the outside of the element?

Sponsored Links
I can't make out to what the double connector is attached.

Is it the end of the element bent over or is it attached to the outside of the element?

Yes it is bent over but connects to one end of the element. the other end of the element has a similar double connection point

I would say the other brown goes to that double connector but I am confused that there is no connector for the green on the body of the element.

It is definitely green is it - not blue?

I would say the other brown goes to that double connector but I am confused that there is no connector for the green on the body of the element.

It is definitely green is it - not blue?

looks green to me? I think there is a neff helpline maybe i'll try them tomorrow. thanks for looking. john

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back