Neff gas hob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just recieved a neff gas hob and extractor.Why does the extractor have a moulded plug yet the gas hob doesn,t.I assumed the Gas hob (The igniter bit that is) was plugged into a normal 13amp socket.I may be wrong though.

Sponsored Links
My Neff gas hob has a 13amp plug fitted for ignitor supply (haven't looked at the actual fuse used tho'), been in use near 10 yrs a ok. Was fitted by 'experts' so hopefully is correct method.
Conversly the extractor fan unit has no plug, uses an Fused Connection Unit

One tip, if the ignitor pb has a rubber boot cover, watch out for users pressing their nails into it ... will soon rupture and let in moisture, then the damn thing starts trying to ignite constantly.

Good tip, before fitting the hob suss out how to fix something like the ignitor pb seal .... maybe have to remove oven to get at the hob fixings ?

You gone the whole way ? Neff Wash M/C and Dish washer ?

In 10 yrs of constant use only have to clean out the washing mc water depth pressure tube ... mc was overfilling.. gradually came on almost imperceptable increases in water depth ... ok since.
We have very hard water and no softener !!

edited :- Drat !! did not notice the date on J's post !!
ATB,
P

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back