Nest heat link boiler wiring help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i am having problems with wiring my nest heatlink into my boiler need some help please.....my old thermostat has been removed so i need to connect this at the boiler end i have two 3 core cables going into my boiler one to the thermostat and one into the pump but i'm not sure which wire to connect to the nest heat link........i'm guessing the thick grey cable is the main power to the boiler and the white cable was from the programmer......thinks its best just to wire it in at the boiler house as the cables inside are confusing and not labeled

xj0uQy9.jpg

Xf3RQEc.jpg

Sponsored Links
i connected the live from the white thermostat cable and the boiler powers on but i cannot shut it off via the heatlink switch its on all the time

Sponsored Links
Should i be using the live from the pump instead of the thermostat to call for heat on ? or doese the signal come from the thermostat ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back