new bath and sink taps problem (Hot taps only)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
since fitting new taps to my upstairs sink and bath they seem to work momentarily ?, they seem to work ok as you turn them on but as the water temperature goes up , the water either stops all together or starts spurting out with little control, the boiler seems to work fine and the hot water down stairs to the kitchen sink works fine, do i need to get some low pressure taps or something or can i turn the water pressure up on the boiler (its a worcester bosch 280) help please its driving me round the bend

Sponsored Links
Have you fixed this yet?
Did it work with the old taps and existing boiler?
Or has the new boiler been fitted together with the taps?
Is the boiler a combi and working off mains pressure. If so is the pressure high enough from the water main?

yes it worked with the old taps and the existing boiler , its just the taps i changed, and yes its a combi boiler, just seems strange that its only upstairs and the hot water works fine downstairs , maybe i need to get low pressue taps ??? don't know that much about plumbing stuff,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back