NEW BATHROOM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am installing a new shower,washbasin and toilet in the center of our house. The distance to the outside walls is about 11ft. Can anyone tell me if it would be ok for me to connect the waste from the shower and basin to the 110mm soil pipe at the toilet outlet in the centre of the house or must I take to the vertical soil stack on the outside wall.

Sponsored Links
You can do this as long as you can get the correct fall.

I think the basin will be fine but you may struggle with the shower unless the base is built up.

Use a strap on boss :D

dotn call me boss.... and why should i use a strap on...perv ! :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
I would use Hep waste valves in place of the traps.........because I like them ;) OK they cost more but if you are doing it yourself :p

Hi jocker,

I saw your thread and was wondering if you had bought anything yet for remodeling your bathroom.

This might sound crazy, but I'm working on a BBC One consumer show where our expert helps people find great deals on major purchases and right now we're looking for someone who is redoing their bathroom to be on our show and save money on their purchases.

If this sounds interesting to you, please e-mail me straight away on [email protected].

Thanks,
Vicky

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back