Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Charcoal

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
handyman77 said:
Not as much fun! I like fire!

There's many a true word spoken in jest. It's not just about the extra flavour that comes from the burning fat and the remains of previous barbecues that should still be encrusted onto the grill. :cool: :cool: :cool: A gas barbecue is just a cooker wheeled outside; no fun at all. :( :( :(

Look at it another way. If you had a high-walled garden and you liked the idea of making love outdoors, would you drag the bed outside? Wouldn't that rather defeat the object? Same with barbecues. Get a charcoal one :) :) :)

So pleased to see the majority of respsonses going for charcoal. If you get a gas BBQ you aren't really having a BBQ, you're just eating outside. If you can't be bothered lighting a charcoal BBQ then just cook it in the kitchen and carry it outside - otherwise, what's the point?

Nice analogy Space Cat - but do you have to have a high wall? ;) It'd teach the neighbours to keep their eyes out of my garden!!

Sponsored Links
when lighting the charcoal I use a hairdryer as a fan after a short while its ready to cook.

Back