new boiler advice please

heat team arrived 845am left 230pm.
replaced heat exchanger,flow valve,8 turberlaters and a water pump for the hot water.
he had a bit of a mare with it all,but got there in the end.
he also done the service at the same time.
ok so it cost £350 with a years call out.
the bits would have cost a lot more than that,so im very pleased.
i must add that the fitter was very efficient and although everything that could have gone wrong did,he still persevered and got the job done.
thanks maddog for the advice you gave me.
gaz.............

wow yes the bits would cost a lot more hopefully you wont need to call them out in the next year but its there if needed
glad to help #john

Sponsored Links
that was cheap Im repairing one for a client at the moment the turbulators had coroded away took me 2 hours to remove the remains from the sump, replacements are £11 each ,plus gaskets seals etc.

heat team arrived 845am left 230pm.

replaced heat exchanger,flow valve,8 turberlaters and a water pump for the hot water.

That just shows how much of a job it is to deal with these boilers!

Still about six hours when he was regularly working on this model.

Its actually a job that any competent boiler engineer could do but most of us prefer to leave it to Heat Team.

Also very good value for the customer. Its also very good value for baxi because the parts dont cost them very much. The problem is that as manufacturers charge us so much for spares then an independent will start off at a serious disadvantage. I find that rather annoying!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back