New Boiler but no programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've had my boiler changed and i now have a Main 30HE combi boiler. the only problem i have is that there is not programmer.
does this mean i have to have the central heating on all the time and control it via the thermostatic valves?

I've looked on the internet and can see that you can buy a 7 day programmer for this boiler, how easy are they to fit?

any help would be great

thanks

Sponsored Links
Front right hand side of your boiler control panel is a round knock out. Either mechanical clock £30 or digital £70, prices approx. Will fit straight in there. Baxi also do a wireless unit that the reciever unit fits into same place . But your installer should have fitted a clock and a roomstat when he fitted boiler as this is part of the regs .Get him back

thanks for your reply. he has fitted a new room stat. but i'll have to check again on the programmer, he is finishing the job today so maybe he is putting the timer in and just didn't mention it.

in anyones opinion is the boiler that he's fitted ok?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back