New French Door latches?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Just wondering if anyone can help? - we have some french doors on a house we recently bought and they were fitted with this handle/lock, its a bit naff looking and we'd like something to fit in chrome to match everything else...

Can anyone tell me what theyre called..? its like a window latch but it can be opened from both sides... and has a basic locking mechanism .. pointers greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Thanks but that's not much help, I've trawled the internet looking for these and also tried Isaac Lords... I can't find anything similar.

Why don't you just get these chromed or am i missing something?

Also that little barrel lock thingy doesn't look like it meets any british standards and isn't 5 lever, check your insurance policy wording on locks on external doors.......just a thought thats all!

Sponsored Links
They're a very rustic finish to say the least... the locking mechanism is just a clamp that clamps down on the latch leaver... thankfully its not the door to the outside world. ;) just the sun room! :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back