new posters

I

imamartian

i don't know about you lot, but i get suspicious when "hunnybuns1" posts on here saying "hi, i'm new to this site, i hope you treat me good "!!!! and only makes one post, yet a few guys get all 'emotional, and sucked in !!!! we get two pages of welcomes and they never post again !!!!

Sponsored Links
These ladies probably think this is a good place to pick up rugged men who know how to use their tools. :eek:

Then they see the profile pics and realise they've made a mistake! :oops:

These ladies probably think this is a good place to pick up rugged men who know how to use their tools. :eek:

Then they see the profile pics and realise they've made a mistake! :oops:

what worries me is how excited the 'locals' get!!! can you do CPR over the 'net?

i don't know about you lot, but i get suspicious when "hunnybuns1" posts on here saying "hi, i'm new to this site, i hope you treat me good "!!!! and only makes one post, yet a few guys get all 'emotional, and sucked in !!!! we get two pages of welcomes and they never post again !!!!

I agree imamartian. Who can forget ClosetMermaid? At least he had the decency to stay around for a few weeks before disappearing into the ether.... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You want to wonder over to alarms and cctv.

If newblokeetc asks for help with an alarm system and asks for an engineer code it is usually responded with 'how do we know you aint a burglar' etc and why not get the contracted alarm company to sort it out..etc etc.
But if fluffybunnyetc asks for help she gets engineers codes by the bucketload on site and by pm.

Its sad to watch the so called morally upstanding bending over backwards and breaking all their own rules.

And the femine name all got you hot under the collar, when the poster was an hairy arsed MAN?

The next time I want a quote doing I shall email the supplier as bunnylove and make 'goo goo' finger biting shoulder scrunching pouting conversation. Then when they arrive to work I'll simply say. Oh she's out and asked me to sort it out. You did say £2000 for the whole house double glazing didn't you?

Do you think they would then say 'But she said she would be waiting in the Jacuzzi?'

-what a good post to make a female welcome on this site.... again.... how sad...

Sponsored Links
Back