new shower ideas???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, all I have gravity feed cw & hw power shower 240vac pump integrated system at the moment and I ‘m refitting my bathroom and need a new system as this is so noisy.
Ive seen a hydro shower @ wickes which I think means that it has a mains cw and a gravity feed HW supply. My question is will this system give me the same power output as my current shower. Also, could I opt for a mixer shower system? And get the same or near as pressure as my old and noisy power shower any ideas
:eek:

Sponsored Links
Ive seen a hydro shower ... My question is will this system give me the same power output as my current shower.
No

Also, could I opt for a mixer shower system? And get the same or near as pressure as my old and noisy power shower
No

Unvented cylinders are quiet. Allow £1k minimum.

Aqualisa Aquastream not tooooo noisy if fixed to a solid wall.

Hydro shower is a venturi type. There are two other brands of venturi shower which are more expensive (£200+) but perform better - Google venturi showers and they should come up - performance of these could be on a par with power shower (so they claim).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back