Newsflash

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If a lot of people stayed indoors less food would be needed. In theory.
As less energy being expended.
No, they would just get bigger and bigger. Difficult to contemplate that many could get any bigger than they already are but they will be able to, some may burst but most will just expand and expand. Looking at the size of some I'm not sure why they have been panic buying, years of panic eating has clearly stored up enough calories to go many months without as much as a sausage.

Ah the devils juice. That stuff used to be about 9% proof at the pump, no wonder everyone down here is a bit mental. I believe they've lowered the strength a few times over the years down to about 5% ish?, what's the strength on the bottle?
Shix persh(hic)ent.

I hate the total lack of social distancing in the supermarkets.

I have no idea why we have 11 different types of honey (n) and what da hell is agave nector.

Ten deep at the foie gras counter and completely out of quails eggs? These days, Waitrose isn't quite the shopping 'experience' it used to be. ;)

Also, it was comforting to see that during these times of panic buying, my local Aldi is still fully stocked with Mig welders and wetsuits.

If a lot of people stayed indoors less food would be needed. In theory.
I'm finding the opposite. Because everyone is home, there's much more food needed - just when can't get any. When working, people grab lunch on the run. Can't do that stuck indoors.

And weirdly, am much hungrier than normal. I guess it's boredom!

Tescos down this way I went into an hour ago

car park is pretty empty , not many people in there tbh , plenty of fresh fruit and veg

bread & milk O.K

tin soup and meats have taken a hammering as has fresh meat

dunno about bog roll never looked

.....................some may burst but most will just expand and expand.................Looking at the size of some I'm not sure why they have been panic buying, years of panic eating has clearly stored up enough calories to go many months without as much as a sausage.

Or just one waffer-thin mint!

Sponsored Links
Back