Next CPOO !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, touch wood (or MDF), we haven't heard from Linda Barker for a while! I can only assume that her CPOO (Compulsory P*ss Off Order) has been satisfactorily actioned!

Now, can we please serve one on Christina "Scraggly" Aguilera? That "Car Wash" song is absolutely dire and the woman looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and into a hedge!

Sponsored Links
the woman looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and into a hedge!

Obviously I appreciate her looks in a different manner to you Simon, but with no make-up she does indeed look like she fell out of the ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down, landed in the ugly hedge, rolled off and ended up in the ugly pond, got out, dried herself off with an ugly towel and then got beaten with an ugly stick.

But on the positive side her pants are exceedingly small... :evil:

From the balance of these factors, I support your CPOO on Miss Aguilallylera, albeit until she has a face transplant.

Youngsters having time to look at the face ? Must be unusually sober :eek:

Don't be putting one of them on that Katie Melua.

I like her singing ;) :evil:

Sponsored Links
"But on the positive side her pants are exceedingly small..."

I agree, I prefer bigger breaths......but come on chaps, be fair, you can get extremely strong bin liners now, so you don't even need two!

planenut said:
"But on the positive side her pants are exceedingly small..."

I agree, I prefer bigger breaths......but come on chaps, be fair, you can get extremely strong bin liners now, so you don't even need two!
Very good! :LOL:

Back