Next doors massive Tree blocking light

I started counting on my fingers. I got up to 5 on one hand then up to 8 on the second one before I forgot where I was up to, so went back to my first hand and got up to 13, then switched to my other hand and nearly got there but got confused at 17. This has been going on for the last couple of hours and I'm up to 23,519. So I can see how it's possible for you to have too many trees to count. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I would like to create a tropical rain forest in my garden, if I can, there is a an average size disused pond that supports natural amphibion habitat, I get loads of taods and frogs, lots of snails, I don't place any poision for them as that would be against the nature, and I hope one day this rain forest will support my cats and become self sufficient! :LOL:

That's an excellent beginning. I'm really envious.

All you need now is a bit of sunshine. Still, they tell us that global warming is happening.

and I hope one day this rain forest will support my cats and become self sufficient! :LOL:
As it's take the mick out of Mike day, can I add my two penn'orth?
That's a novel use of a rain forest - supporting cats! :eek:
And "self-sufficient rain forests" whatever will they think of next. :eek:

Sorry, Mike.
With so many faux pas, you should be a master at double entendres

Sponsored Links
Maybe Mike should get his priest mates to help him dig for coal - they're good at mining. Or is it minor'ing?

Back