NFS?

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Normal for Surrey?

"Four people have been arrested after a fight broke out in the early hours of Christmas Day involving as many as 100 people."

“A number of officers and dog units were deployed to the scene in order to disperse the group from Woking town centre with the support of the NPAS helicopter. Officers quickly took a grip of the situation and worked hard to bring it under control effectively and safely, under challenging circumstances, which included having coins thrown at them, and by 4am the area had returned to normal.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...-on-christmas-day_uk_585fb8e7e4b0f24da6e7a206

In Perth, you don't need to be drunk to have a good time. In Surrey, you don't need to have a good time to be drunk

Sponsored Links
Judging by the amount of people flinging themselves in The Tay of late, I wonder if that's true....

In Perth, you don't need to be drunk to have a good time.

Oh yeah! Forgot. Scotland's the epicentre of the teetotal world!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just show's how deluded you are, Johnny.

Last edited:
Probably because the last time anyone had a 'good time' in Perth was VE day. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
that happened not to far from here

only conclusion I can come to was that they were all foreigners

what other possible explanation can there be :sneaky::sneaky:

:)

Ever actually been there then?

Doing a sponsored John O' Groats to Lands End bike ride in early 90s. Stopped there in the support camper van for the night and had an Indian. Only thing to note was that the naan breads in the restaurant were the size of horses saddles. That's probably all you can say about Perth. Generously sized naans. ;)

Staying for one night and spending it in a ruby shop isn't counted!!

You are correct about the size of the nans though....

I was in Surrey for Christmas. Managed to come back home unscathed. I met one or two self employed people that actually paid income tax.

Only kidding!

I bet it was a group of Elfs celebrating a job well done :)

Sponsored Links
Back