Nice

Sponsored Links
Anyone know the address of the village council mentioned? Maybe send in an application regarding the wife. :cool:

Yes, unfortunately they seem rather prevalent in that part of the world. I could understand if it were just the odd few people, but for a whole group to do this, sanctioned by a "court" speaks of an engrained culture.

Sponsored Links
Not really a holiday destination though. One where you'd like to go to experience the local culture (unless you were a sadistic barsteward) ;) ;) ;)
No doubt, someone will be along shortly to defend the villagers, saying the woman deserved it , (family honour and all that)

joinerjohn said:
No doubt, someone will be along shortly to defend the villagers, saying the woman deserved it , (family honour and all that)

And the saddest part of all is that, if you gave them internet access, the women of the village would be first in the queue! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And the saddest part of all is that, if you gave them internet access, the women of the village would be first in the queue! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Obviously, because the women have more brains than the village elders. Durrrrr

And to think that U-Turn Cameron has just given Pakistan £600 odd million of British taxpayers money!!!!. :confused:

That's no good you'd miss half of them...Unless you take out most of the midlands, half of lancashire and yorkshire as well. :LOL:

joinerjohn said:
Obviously, because the women have more brains than the village elders. Durrrrr

You missed the point, or maybe I just put it badly.

What I was trying to say was that, although men generally make the rules, women are often the first to condemn any of their own who break them.

What I was trying to say was that, although men generally make the rules, women are often the first to condemn any of their own who break them.

And why do you suppose that would be ?? Because they've been indoctrinated since birth with the rules and customs practised by long dead men. So what does your point say? Nothing at all, except that a lot of these societies are still living in the dark ages. Which we already know.

and you wonder why people say your racist :rolleyes:

just sign up to the BNP you know it makes sense

Sponsored Links
Back