Nigel Farage steps down after achieving his ambition.

Instead of deflection. Read what examples I asked for.
Don’t twist, it’s clear that I asked for examples of shortages in supermarkets & rocketing prices.
If you can’t find any just say so, don’t weasel out of an answer.
I told you so. :whistle:
Not much point. Dangee will simply redefine his requirements because he'll refuse to accept your examples.
It's not Brexit goggles that he wears, it's a Brexit blindfold.

Sponsored Links
"UK exports to the European Union fell 40.7% in January, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS), while imports tumbled."
(Waiting for the virus comments from the usual suspects. Even though it had been with us for most of 2020)

Member states of the EU are simply using their market partners and deals already done around the world instead!

Another Brexit benefit.....

Ports feel the chill as trade re-routes around Brexit Britain
3389.jpg

Before Brexit: a Stena Line ferry arriving at Holyhead from Dublin in December. Photograph: Phil Noble/Reuters
In Holyhead, traffic has fallen 50% as hauliers stymied by Brexit find their way from Ireland to France without entering the UK
Won't make much difference.
In the 1950s around 90 % of Irelands trade was with the UK.
Today that figure has fallen to around 11%, Afaik, bypassing the UK to get to Europe takes longer and is more costly.
On the bright side UK roads will be less congested.

Afaik, bypassing the UK to get to Europe takes longer and is more costly.
On the bright side UK roads will be less congested.
I doubt if it's more costly when all costs are taken into account. Otherwise business wouldn't do it.

There's a significant loss to UK in jobs, income, trade, etc.

Sponsored Links
Wasn’t we the greatest nation on earth in the 1850’s
Wow, Elle. Great compliment for the UK.
She’s not all bad then ;)

Wasn’t we the greatest nation on earth in the 1850’s
Wow, Elle. Great compliment for the UK.
She’s not all bad then ;)
If you mean Britain was at its colonial zenith by 1850, then you're probably correct, but that's not anything to be proud of.
If you were referring to the 'Great' in Great Britain, well name does not necessarily indicate state.
I have a dog I call King, but he's not royalty and he's definitely not a ruler of a country.

The French economy is going down the toilet

It’s getting that bad even the refugees are risking there lives to leave

assisted by the French as well ;)

no surprise tbh scoundrels
Did you mean France was schitting on you from a great height?

Or were you on your usual dirt-track going on about reugees?
You could be right about the refugees, but I don't think so. Well up to today, there was a restriction on travelling out of France except for extremely good reasons.
But from today France has relaxed that Covid restriction, for people wishing to travel to UK. So I assume it applies to refugees also. :rolleyes:
Although I suppose that any refugees wanting to leave France before today didn't bother with seeking permission anyway.
Is that what you meant by assisting?

Sponsored Links
Back