No Hot water but heating is OK.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have SIME super 90 combi.
the pressure reading is on no 2. The central heating is working OK but I have no hot water in tap. There is no flame when the water is being used. But the flame is working for Heating when I put the heating on Constant or Timing.
in short there is no problem with heating but NO hot water.
Any suggetion please. I am on very tight budget.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
first look at the diverter valve it should push a pin out and activate a micro switch this in turn fires the boiler when dhw is called

if its not working you need a new diaghram in the diverter.

:eek:
I am sure you won't mind telling me where to find that valve you mentioned. I do not have any manual or diagram of the boiler so I do not know which one you meant.
Do you know where to get the manual/diagram for SIME SUPER 90???
Or If you can point it out where are the diverter valve etc??

Thanks

if you do a search for your boiler you will get all the information you need
well i did.

I would insert a link to the site I went to but im not that clever. :confused:

Breezer may step in and help? :)

Sponsored Links
Thanks Tady.
I did try search using google but I could not find anything.
you could copy the link from the address bar of the page and paste it here. so I can see what you found.
Alternatively you can tell me which search engine have you used.
Thanks

If you do not know what a diverter looks like and where it is located within your boiler, it is unlikely you will have knowhow to carry out repairs on it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back