sime 90

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my sime super 90 had hot water constantly running down the overflow pipe it works ok hot wter ok heating ok but water running all the time, was told to turn the tap next to the flexy pipe underneath to a horizontal position that stopped the running water but now have no hot water the pressure has now dropped and dont know how to get it back or whether the system needs to be flushed or something thnx

Sponsored Links
You probably need a new Pressure Release Valve, and a boiler engineer to fit it. You can get details of local engineers on the Corgi web site. If you say where you are in the UK, there might be someone who posts on this forum who could help.

a gas fitter has just been to my house and told me he thinks that it may be the water exchange and that i need to get in touch with a sime engineer but cant find one been on internet lookin thnx

Sponsored Links
Any competent boiler engineer can ( if he wants to ) source parts for common boilers like your Sime 90.

You need a competent AND helpful engineer!

it also worried me that you say "he thinks its". Why cant he be sure and take responsibility for his diagnosis?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back