No Hot Water!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just purchased a flat and the boiler is a Saunier Duval Thema Classic F24 E. The central heating aspect is perfect and my flat is more than warm enough. The trouble is I only seem to be able to fill half a sink full of hot water (even on slow-flow) before the water turns icey cold. I have checked all the controls and even with the Hot water set above "Eco" and on max I get the same results. Has anyone got any ideas on what might need looking at? And i'm praying it's not a major fault as i'm a first-time buyer with minimal funds! :cry:

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Your surveyor should have advised you how bad S-D boilers are.

Its a little difficult to guess what the problem is but I dont see what you are going to be able to do yourself.

I think you are going to have to find a competent boiler engineer who is prepared to work on your model! Not many do!

Tony

Thanks. I thought it might result in getting an engineer but I was hoping it was just something I was doing wrong. Are they really that bad then?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back