No hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can some one please help me I have a problem with my Baxi 105e boiler. When I switch the dial to domestic hot water only the Central heating is coming on. When the hot water tap is opened No hot water is present at the tap. The actuator (diaphragm) part of the 3 way diverter valve seems to be operating because it makes the micro switch for the changing over to the domestic hot water system and the Led for the tap lights when the Pressure drops when the hot water tap is open. However the Micro switch on top of the diverter valve actuator does not retract if it is suppose to do so?????????. when the hot water tap is opened both plungers come out of the actuator and make both micro switches.

If some one could please help me It would be very much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
With the clock switched off and the switch in Heating/Hot Water mode the Heating doesn't work but I am getting Hot Water????????

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back