Noisy Gas Meter

call your supplier, tell them the squeaking keeps you awake at night. they'll come and change it.

Sponsored Links
call your supplier, tell them the squeaking keeps you awake at night. they'll come and change it..............Or at least offer some ear plugs!!

Don't know about anybody else, but don't you think that the whole condensate pipe saga this past Winter has been a right farce. With most boiler manufacturers found wanting regarding THEIR installation instructions etc. Don't get me wrong, it was good business, but I wonder how much the whole thing cost the British public??

I think I saw a suggestion that there were over 100,000 callouts due to frozen condensates.

Normally I tell the customer what to do and I think I only actually attended one myself.

Most meters DONT squeak! If its outside the its no problem but if indoors then it can be disturbing.

Tony

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back