Non Dimmable round switch?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any one know where i can get hold of a non-dimmable white round push on/off light switch?

Got round dimmers throughout the flat and would like all our swtiches to match but the bathroom doesnt have dimmable lights and is powering the extractor fan too...

Sponsored Links
Any one know where i can get hold of a non-dimmable white round push on/off light switch? ... Got round dimmers throughout the flat and would like all our swtiches to match but the bathroom doesnt have dimmable lights and is powering the extractor fan too...
I don't doubt that there are some, but one approach would be to get a dimmer switch and replace the dimmer module with a non-dimming switch. If you do a Google search for "dummy dimmer switch", you'l find plenty - such as click here. You can get both rotary and push-push ones.

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
400W minimum switch rating??? :eek:
I hadn't noticed that - it was just the first hit I got from Google :). I presume that, like these things always (I think!) are, it really is just a simple mechanical switch and that's a typo - well, copied from a real dimmer's spec!

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back