NOSTREL HAIR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whats the best thing to rid myself of a nostrel jungle, i have tried everything the thing grows back in two days, now this is embarrising i picked up this nice estate agents wife up about two weeks ago i took her for a meal and whilst sipping my wine out popped this long nostrel hair and it must have been in a curl up their for some time has it was about an inch long dripping into my drink, they always seem to come out at the wrong time anyone know any good remidies for this god given curse.

Sponsored Links
Singe the blighters out BoB, Bullfinch and a 7lb bottle in the bathroom with the shaving kit. Thats the answer ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Hello Bob,

Immac ? :LOL:

Maybe try one of those 'nasal trimmers', a cheaper model that doesn't so much cut, but tear out the hair from the root , watery eyes yes, hairy beer is a 'no-no !' :LOL:

Ed.

Sponsored Links
EdwardCurrent said:
Hello Bob,

Immac ? :LOL:

Maybe try one of those 'nasal trimmers', a cheaper model that doesn't so much cut, but tear out the hair from the root , watery eyes yes, hairy beer is a 'no-no !' :LOL:

Ed.

i have tried all this i have used twissers and plucked them out i even tried my pencil blow torch but that only got the bits at the end .

i am not kidding here i tell the i have plucked them and they are sometimes an inch and half long.

is their any creams i can use or tablets, things are that bad i tell the truth i could make a full wig in a month

I believe some ladies beauticians use electrolysis to kill the root of the hair. You will have to find one who is not too fussy to look up your snout.

there is a sure fire way...but it aint pleasant ;)

they basically stick a little wad of sticky wax like glue up yer nostril ...wait a few seconds and then rip it out....job done :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

mlb3c said:
they basically stick a little wad of sticky wax like glue up yer nostril ...wait a few seconds and then rip it out....job done :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Nose bleed, anyone?? I'm prone to them, despite having my nose cauterised. I say this is a sure fire way to create one!

not sure about the nose bleed.....but I have seen grown men look as if they are gonna cry....you know that "ugly" cry? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I was thinking of a scaled down grass strimmer would do the job, i think i will put in a patent and get myself on Dragons Den with this one.

Crafty said:
mlb3c said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Nose bleed, anyone?? I'm prone to them, despite having my nose cauterised. I say this is a sure fire way to create one!

I have to get my nose cauterized at the beginning of every summer. When it starts getting hot I just get nosebleeds for the fun of it.

Only got to touch my nose and it pops - washing face, scratching eye, sneezing. Sometimes it just starts for no reason (including when I'm asleep, nearly choked a few times).

Craig_1.jpg

Nostril

images

Kestrel

Sponsored Links
Back