Not another Asbestos panic post? Sadly so!

Not strictly true,they knew about the dangers as early as the 1900’s Asbestos timeline yet failed like many other things to do anything about it until late on. Maybe like global warming?

It wasn't widely appreciated though. Nothing like global warming, which is normal and hasn't killed anybody.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
It wasn't widely appreciated though. Nothing like global warming, which is normal and hasn't killed anybody.
I'm not sure that statement rings true. The side effects of global warming, such as extreme weather has killed people. But we're going OT here

• Thanks
Sponsored Links
I'm not sure that statement rings true. The side effects of global warming, such as extreme weather has killed people. But we're going OT here
Extreme weather kills far less people now than 100 years ago and there is no proof linking extreme weather to climate change. This is OT though so I suggest we discuss elsewhere if there is interest.

Jayzus! That is like jumping into a bear pit. Fat chance of a reasoned, intelligent discussion over there - what with all those right wing climate-denier Brexiteer anti-vaccer types who inhibit that particular corner of hell!

Not that I'm at all biased, mind you...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back