Not another

Sponsored Links
Apparently, it’s not a 'vaccine' so they can rest easy. Vaccines are introduced into the body to make antibodies that help protect against an infection, while this shot works by giving the antibodies directly. The jab given to babies is an immunisation.

Last edited:
Apparently, it’s not a 'vaccine' so they can rest easy.
A vaccine to combat a common seasonal virus among babies could reduce hospital admissions by more than 80%, a trial has shown.

@Roy Bloom - Drugs that provide protection through so called passive immunity are not vaccines, technically. A vaccine is something that triggers the immune system.

So its technically a drug/drug therapy.

Sponsored Links
@Roy Bloom - Drugs that provide protection through so called passive immunity are not vaccines, technically. A vaccine is something that triggers the immune system.

If the scientists involved in it's development call it a vaccine, that's good enough for me.
Sir Andrew Pollard, director of the Oxford Vaccine Group at the University of Oxford, said the jab could help combat a virus that places "huge pressure" on Britain's health system.
One of the scientists involved in the study, Professor Saul Faust from the University of Southampton, said he hoped it would help the UK decide on how to proceed with a national vaccination rollout.

It says there are two options, either the antibody jab or an RSV vaccine given to pregnant women. The committee says either would make a major impact on hospital admissions in young children.

RSV vaccine for older adults approved by UK medicines regulator​

Last edited:

Is someone on my ignore list splitting hairs on here?

Apparently, it’s not a 'vaccine
is it a mind control serum developed from snake venom in a Bill Gates laboratory owned by the WEF globalists

at least that’s what Ellal told me and he heard it from Gant who had a message through the toaster.

So it must be true.

Is someone on my ignore list splitting hairs on here?
Yes he’s now found a completely different jab to call a vaccine. Nirsevimab the one you were taking about in this thread is a drug therapy as you correctly pointed out.

If the scientists involved in it's development call it a vaccine, that's good enough for me.

You are now talking about a different jab to the one in the OPs study.

Sponsored Links
Back