Now their Taxing Death!!

B

Big_Spark

I have been told today that the Government plan to introduce plans to make people pay a contribution toward the cost of Autopsies and Inquests when people die.

Apparently this is planned to be introduced next year and will see people means tested to assess the contribution they make, however the minimum is £50 for the Autopsy and £75 for the Inquest!!

I know they say that you can only be sure of Death and Taxes, but this is taxing death if it gets through Parliament..

The person telling me this, a Press Officer for the Labour Party, said that they plan to reveal the plans with the Mini-Budget in November!!

Talk about taxed to death..now it's taxed beyond death!!

Sponsored Links
what if you cant pay? (but then you wont care because you are dead)

can you pay by credit card? or what if you forget to sign the cheque? :LOL:

it wouldnt surprise me if they started to take another form of tax from your wages - death tax. this will be to cover all the paperwork on your death, but not a penny goes towards your funeral.

oh, and itll be around 30% of your wages.

Sponsored Links
And!!! Prescott is doing another new law to requisition any house where owner/s have died, if said house remains unnocupied for 6months.
Seriously considering selling up going on a jolly for a few yrs. destroy my passport and land back into the arms of social services.
WHY fkn bother !!!!!!!

i think i should quit my job, leave the country, come back in illegally and say im from some foreign country. then i'll probably get a house, decent car all paid for, and end up on the dole gettin 1K /week

confidentincompetent said:
And!!! Prescott is doing another new law to requisition any house where owner/s have died, if said house remains unnocupied for 6months.

What about houses where owners, still living, have several houses that get occupied for only a few weeks each year?

oilman said:
confidentincompetent said:

What about houses where owners, still living, have several houses that get occupied for only a few weeks each year?

your living. not dead. its probably easier for them to get more money form you when your dead

Sponsored Links
Back