NUKE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So North Korea has tested a nuke bomb, why is everyone up in arms because of it. ? Is it because they don't think they can be trusted, ?

It was one hell of a bomb 550 tonnes of TNT, :eek: considering the bomb that hit Hiroshima had a destructive power of 15,000 tonnes of TNT.
And Nagasaki was 21,000 tonnes.

Sponsored Links
think you got your sums wrong, it was about the same size as the hiroshima bomb. The reason they are up in arms is it potentially destabilize the region as one power now has the ability (except they dont as yet have a capable delivery system) to have nuclear weapons. Bearing in mind they have never ended the war with South Korea thats a little worrying. It also could lead to a lot of the other countries in the region gaining the bomb as well.

Now wheres my copy of protect and survive....must take the doors off their hinges...now wheres the cushions to put on top....

Thermo said:
think you got your sums wrong, it was about the same size as the hiroshima bomb. The reason they are up in arms is it potentially destabilize the region as one power now has the ability (except they dont as yet have a capable delivery system) to have nuclear weapons. Bearing in mind they have never ended the war with South Korea thats a little worrying. It also could lead to a lot of the other countries in the region gaining the bomb as well.

Now wheres my copy of protect and survive....must take the doors off their hinges...now wheres the cushions to put on top....

Just hide under Japanese Knotweed, it's indestructable. :D

Sponsored Links
The N Koreans are lucky they haven't got oil, or they would have been invaded by now under the excuse of having weapons of mass destruction.

It wasn't me it was my my 6 year old, im sick of telling her to stick to the 2 times tables until she gets older, :rolleyes: :LOL:

I might of worded it a wee bit wrong i should of said " it amounts to detonating 550 tonnes of TNT at once " .

Anyway what ever size it was, it would be enough to knock down a brick house, more than what the wolf could do just by blowing. :LOL:

Back