numpty trainee question - again !!

eff me how many pages about pulling bends

its shocking how much we plumbers can argue the toss about every little thing

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You will put Agile in a huff corgiman. ;) Thank christ this post was not about pulling bends in plastic as opposed to copper then it would be a three way discussion with a softus and his quotes. :LOL: :LOL:
But seeing it is 2 site plumbers arguing it could get quite messy. ;)

namsag said:
You will put Agile in a huff corgiman. ;) Thank christ this post was not about pulling bends in plastic as opposed to copper then it would be a three way discussion with a softus and his quotes. :LOL: :LOL:

messy but very very funny

I would love to see them two in REAL life

LMAO

namsag said:
Thank christ this post was not about pulling bends in plastic as opposed to copper then it would be a three way discussion with a softus and his quotes. :LOL: :LOL:
Oh ha ha ha.

Actually, now you mention it, there's more to bending plastic than you might think...

corgiman said:
Bigburn wouldn't last 5 seconds against doitall. :D

corgiman said:
namsag said:

messy but very very funny

LMAO

Bet you would :LOL: :LOL:

For sure you would soon find out the difference between a pipe fitter/plumber and a shed builder. :rolleyes:

Hang on Edit :LOL:

Was that a comliment from softus :eek:

Doitall wrote

How is the question

Its dead easy.
Just load the right tooling into the threading machine and hit the foot pedal. Childs play comes to mind.

doitall said:
Hang on Edit :LOL:

Was that a comliment from softus :eek:
And since you'd have so much sour, doesn't the sweet taste even nicer? :)

Babooshka said:
Who asked you ?
The beauty of being a forum member is that I don't have to be asked.

It's the same crazy premise that allows you to post your persistent gibberish.

lmao use r probs all terrible plumbers. iv seen your sort before certificates coming out of yer arses youse have that many. lmao i always think i will be the best plumber in scotland and that i have seen it all.

lmao then a new job starts and i reliaze iv not seen anything atall.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back